- June 16, 2018
- Repaired the site search function, fixed a few broken links and a typo.
- April 4, 2015
- Corrected the labeling of the Chicago photos that are in fact going towards Antioch and not Fox Lake as previously shown.
- March 8, 2015
- Added signals to the Chicago section from the Rock Island District including the mostly unsignaled Beverly Branch. Added photos from the Pittsburgh to Philadelphia line including labeling previously hosed photos from the New York to Washington Line near Philadelphia. Also, added one more misc signal photo.
- September 21, 2014
- Added signals to the Chicago section between Union Station and Joliet via the Heritage Corridor. I also added one misc signal photo.
- September 14, 2014
- Added missing signal names/numbers and fixed minor errors on numerous pages including: Coast Starlight, Feather River Canyon, Sunset Limited and Coast Line after CTX Project. Thanks to Harry Ladd (mapboy) who provided the information.
- February 8, 2014
- All new photos will be posted on my SmugMug account. I switched from Picassa to SmugMug after Google made Picassa just as bad as Facebook. SmugMug is guarded towards serious photographers. I will continue to post sin gal photos on this Webster.
- April 10, 2010
- Added signals from the route of the Southwest Chief between Los Angles and Chicago. Also added signals around Chicago on the lines towards Aurora and Manhattan (Illinois, that is). Finally, I redid the Sunset Limited section to fix some errors. The new page format has up to 99 thumbnails per page.
- March 13, 2010
- Added a link to my Picasa Web Album on the homepage. All new pictures, other than train signal collections, well be added there. (As of 2/8/14 I have switched to SmugMug.)
- April 12 , 2009
- Added a new section on signals along the Sunset Limited route and around Philadelphia. Added a section on my recent trip to Morocco. Broke up the New York City section into 2 pages and added photos. Added a photo to the Random Photos page and several photos to the Railroad Photos page. I also added "Next" and "Previous" links on multi-page sections.
- July 4 , 2008
- A few new photos for the Random Photos page.
- July 7 , 2007
- A few new photos for the New York City page, and a new photo on the Random Photos page.
May 31, 2007
- The collection of railroad signals along the Tehachapi Pass Route is now complete from Mojave to Bakersfield. I added a brand new section on the railroad signals from Seattle to Everett, Washington. I also added pictures (at the bottom) of the Miscellaneous Signals page, the Railroad Photos page, the New York City page, and the Random Photos page.
February 24, 2007
- New section on New York City. I also added a picture of Jessica to the second page of Random Photos.
- January 25, 2006
- Tehachapi signal section extended from Cliff to Caliente (new photos at the bottom of the page). One new miscellaneous signal photo (at the bottom of the page).
- December 16, 2005
- Everything! The web site is launched to rave reviews!
Back to homepage